All goods supplied by icon Textiles + Wallcoverings are covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act. We make every possible effort to ensure that you will always be supplied with the correct goods and that there are no quality issues.
If Icon has made an error with your order or a there is a problem with the goods as per the terms and conditions outlined below, we will pay for the return costs using our nominated courier. You can email us at anytime firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09 302 1653
- Call or email our Customer Service and describe the nature of the problem. Phone 09 302 1653 or email@example.com. You will usually be asked to supply images showing the problem.
- Package the product in the same manner it was delivered
- Notify our Distribution Manager that the goods are ready for collection, and a return address label will be emailed to you
- The goods will then be collected by our courier.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
- Orders, once allocated or placed with our suppliers cannot be cancelled unless you are notified of a delay in supply. If for any reason there is a fault with the goods supplied, Icon will arrange for replacement goods to be supplied and the faulty goods collected.
- Goods cannot be returned or credited if they have been cut by the customer, or had a treatment applied post sale. Please ensure that goods are inspected before cutting or applying any form of treatment. Treatments applied after delivery of goods voids any and all manufacturers warranties for all goods.
- Minor defects that are inherent to the nature of woven natural fiber products are not considered flaws.
- Problems arising from incorrect installation or manufacturing are the responsibility of the installer or manufacturer.